Emergency Dental Care
Rosedale Dental operates emergency services for our patients.
Same-day urgent dental appointments at our Thornhill dental clinic
What is considered to be a dental emergency?
- Is it a broken tooth, broken dentures,
- an avulsed or knock out tooth,
- an orthodontic dental emergency,
- a mobile dental implant,
- a veneer or crown that had been dislodged,
- uncontrolled pain from a tooth ache or a dental abscess,
- uncontrolled intra-oral bleeding or hemorrhage,
- an infected piercing,
- unexplained sudden or chronic changes in tooth colour,
- a foreign body embedded in the intra-oral soft tissue or between the teeth,
- non healing intra-oral ulcerations,
- a broken orthodontic retainer.
What can you do in a dental emergency?
Swelling or hypersensitivity to heat can be an indication of an infection and should be treated immediately. Contact us at Rosedale Dental if you are experiencing any sudden swelling or sensitivity with pain.
If you have had a tooth knocked out or broken, apply pressure to the area with a cold compress to help control bleeding/swelling. Try to put the tooth back in its socket or a glass of milk and try to visit our office within 30 minutes to save the tooth.
Rosedale Dental provide patients with access to immediate and convenient emergency dentistry services with a dentist or dental professional. Rosedale Dental makes every attempt to provide emergency patients with same day dental appointments as high priorities.
Contact us at (905) 886-9900 for hours and availability.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
Rosedale Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms